Thursday, March 02, 2006

It was raining

It was raining. Probably, the time was 6:25 pm, I was driving back home. But this very drive was some what related to life, the disturbing experiences that one has in its life, and the cruel experiences that people tolerate. People struggle through life; they want to change the surroundings they have with in the cup of life they are living in to, they bear every pain and look for new shades to come in life. And so was the case me.

I kept on bearing every pain, I kept on the struggle, and I drove on. Another ditch came, I kept driving, another stop sign approached and I kept moving on. This was my life, I wanted to cry, but I froze my tears because I hoped something good would surely await me on a crossroad. Nothing happened.

Atlast, I had to change, and I had to cry. I stopped and came out of the car. I made the rest of the way through the rain, I was crying and I had changed myself to a person I wasn’t. Nobody knew how weak I had become, because no one saw me crying. I am weak now, very weak.

They say time heals, but in fact it makes the wound even worse.

9 Comments:

Blogger M said...

wz abt to type-- ... oh God!.. wz jus completeing my journal abt da SAME experince...

where one no longer want to be the pillar who supports everyone.. who has supported himself..for so long.. tht he's forgotten how it feels to depend on anybdy.. he cant, even he wants to.

u knw i wz very reluctant to put it up. thinkin it'll look horribly Weak on my part...infact, Not me at all

u jus gave me a new reason to post it..

u rock! :)

Friday, March 03, 2006  
Blogger benz said...

speeeeeeeeeeeeeeehles...:)

Sunday, March 05, 2006  
Blogger Sadaff said...

saad
i have a rain piece that i have written too, and i read yours and we have 2 such opposite messages.
rain is lovely. so simple yet not.

awesome post again:)

Monday, March 13, 2006  
Blogger meshwork said...

saad...
I love the rain ..for its joy and for the sadness that it brings too....
nice ..very nice...absolutley love the post..

Friday, March 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the rain for the wonderful things it brings to life like the beautiful creations that God made for us to enjoy -his love gave us our beauty

Canada

Tuesday, March 28, 2006  
Blogger meshwork said...

update!!!

Saturday, April 01, 2006  
Blogger Saad said...

@ Mishtery

thnx!!!..wud love to read urs too..but didnt find it on ur blog

@ Benz

thnx!..i wud hav appreciated if u wud have spoken sumthing

@ Sadaf

thnx a bunch...i didnt find tht on ur blog

@ Mischi

thnx buddy!

@ Canada

thnx..ur appreciation is always my support

@ Mischi

will do tht when sumthing happens to me...lolz

Wednesday, April 05, 2006  
Blogger M said...

saad it can be found on my other blog.. da first post.. haha i posted it da day i read urs..

here's da link:
http://moodytigress.blogspot.com/2006/03/itni-baarish_07.html

ciao!

Thursday, April 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

Wednesday, March 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home